UNITED LOAN SOLUTIONS PTY LTD, t/as LoanU
As an intending borrower, we provide you with the following Credit Guide, which must be provided to you in writing, in accordance with Section 126 of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
Credit Provider’s Credit Guide
Licensee’s registered office: Level 2, 555 Coronation Drive, Toowong, Qld 4066
Licensee’s postal address: PO Box 1995, Toowong DC, Qld 4066
Australian Credit Licence Number: 486303
Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Procedure
IDR Manager: Daniel Newell
Fax: 07 3726 0107,
External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Procedure
Suitability of the Loan
We are required to assess the suitability of the loan you have requested, under Sections 128, 129 and 133 of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009. These Sections are concerned with whether or not the loan you seek is “unsuitable”.
Under Section 131, we are obliged to advise you that we will not participate in the arrangement of a loan for you, if that loan would be unsuitable and under Sections 128 and 133, we are obliged to refuse an increase in your credit limit if that would also be deemed unsuitable.
Suitability or unsuitability is assessed in accordance with the following criteria:
- Whether or not you will be able to comply with the financial obligations under the contract, without substantial hardship, if at all.
- Whether or not the contract will meet your requirements and objectives.
- Whether or not the contract meets requirements imposed by regulation, from time to time.
- It involves us, as a Credit Provider, making enquiry about and verifying your financial circumstances.
- According to whether or not we believe the information to be true.
In accordance with Section 132, if you are successful with your application and enter into a credit contract with us because the loan is not deemed unsuitable, you may request a copy of that assessment any time during the following 7 years. This will be provided at no charge to you.
If your copy is requested within 2 years, we will provide it within 7 days. If your request is received after the second year, we may take up to 21 days to provide you with a copy.